Tuesday, December 25, 2012

So this is the new year.

Well, not quite. But it's close.

This blog went into radio silence for half a year for several reasons - a family member using the computer for nursing school, lots of commitments at the library, even a little bit of general burnout. But I've missed writing and I'm back.

For my reentry into the blogosphere, I thought I'd mention an intriguing product I found back in June: book-scented perfume. Are you an ereader owner who misses the scent of a book? Put a bit of this perfume on your Kindle and bring back the nostalgic aroma of a freshly printed novel. "Paper Passion" costs £70 for a small bottle so I won't be purchasing it any time soon. Hm. Perhaps I'll mention it around the house as my birthday approaches.

Overheard on Twitter:  No matter how old you are, an empty Christmas wrapping paper tube is still a sword.

Until next time.

No comments: