Saturday, September 26, 2009

Personal Safety Products


I'm not quite sure how I ended up reading a blogpost on KatyDidSaid. I don't remember my original search, or how many links it took to finally land on the blog. Have you read Outlander? The heroine walks into a ring of stones and (surprise!) finds herself in 18th century Scotland. That's the Internet, sometimes.

KatyDidSaid blogged about an interesting article of clothing created by a Japanese designer. I won't say anything more. If you're curious, read the post here. It even has photos.

The Japanese may be the most out-of-the-box thinkers in the world.

Overheard on Twitter: This hat would like to say hello: http://twitpic.com/j8di4

Next time: GrammarGirl. Stay tuned.


1 comment:

Thaydra said...

Wow. That is just... wow. The concept is, original. I can't imagine it is comfortable though!