Monday, January 30, 2012

Why did the chicken. . .?

A lot of nonsense is posted in the name of humor on Facebook. Some of it is a little too cute (LOLCats, ugh) and a lot of it is nothing but juvenile potty-mouth. However, once in awhile something comes along that simply must be shared. One of them appeared this morning:


That's an example of my favorite kind of humor, two diverse and immediately-recognizable quotes blended into a clever surprise. It completely made my day and, of course, I instantly shared it on my Facebook wall. I try not to do that too often but sometimes it just has to happen.

Overheard on Twitter: I'm going to invent "The Librarian's Workout" which'll include The Hokey Pokey and Head/Shoulders/Knees, & Toes. That's some SERIOUS cardio.

Until next time. . .

2 comments:

kat@krl said...

Confession - I LOVE lolcats! Just sayin'...

Thanks for making your long-awaited return dulcigal! (However, now I am feeling very self-conscious about my use of dashes, dots and exclamation marks in this comment.)

dulcigal said...

Thank you! Heehee - I'm a poster child for extravagant hyphen, elipsis (sp?), and exclamation point use. Use 'em proudly, I say.